2020 Honda Pilot MPG
Anyone shopping for a powerful and efficient family SUV should take a look at the 2020 Honda Pilot. The Pilot offers V6 power on all trim levels, and it also also provides the kind of fuel economy that can help reduce those costly visits to the pump in and around Alpharetta. Learn more about the Honda Pilot MPG ratings in this guide from Lou Sobh Honda.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
All six 2020 Honda Pilot trim levels are equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 280 hp with 262 lb-ft of torque. In addition to the robust capabilities of this engine, Dawsonville drivers will be pleased to discover that the Pilot also offers an efficient EPA-estimated fuel economy. Check out the EPA fuel economy ratings of each of the available Pilot configurations:
- Front-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Front-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the six-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- All-wheel drive with the nine-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Technology
Honda included a number of innovative technologies that help to boost the Honda Pilot fuel efficiency:
- Eco Assist™ System – Informs you of the status of your fuel usage in order to help you improve overall efficiency.
- HondaLink® – Allows you to keep tabs on your fuel range, service schedule, and more, whether you’re inside your car or away from it.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ AWD Drive System – Can provide the traction and control you need during challenging and potentially hazardous Gainesville-area road and weather conditions.
Test Driver the Honda Pilot at Lou Sobh Honda
Whether you’re driving out to explore the parks around Cumming, GA, or taking off on an epic road trip, you’ll appreciate the efficient performance of the Honda Pilot. Learn more about the Pilot configurations, and see how it matches up against competitors like the Toyota Highlander and Acura MDX. Then, contact us to schedule a test drive. Make sure to check out our current new vehicle specials to take advantage of our current offers today!
Disclaimers:*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT models. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT models. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT models. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9AT models. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Lou Sobh Honda
The 2020 Honda Odyssey interior offers a wide array of comfort, technology, entertainment, and convenience features for you and your family to enjoy. Whether you’re going to one of the parks in Cumming, GA or on an extended road trip, the Odyssey is equipped to make every journey a joy. Find out about all of…
Anyone shopping for a powerful and efficient family SUV should take a look at the 2020 Honda Pilot. The Pilot offers V6 power on all trim levels, and it also also provides the kind of fuel economy that can help reduce those costly visits to the pump in and around Alpharetta. Learn more about the…
If you’re looking for a capable pickup truck, the 2019 Honda Ridgeline is a terrific choice. Versatile and well equipped, the Ridgeline is rugged enough for your Alpharetta area jobsite, yet offers the convenient features and comfort you want on your next weekend getaway. So, how much can the Ridgeline tow? In this guide from…