What is the 2021 Honda Pilot Towing Capacity?
If you’re looking for a new SUV, why not have it all? The 2021 Honda Pilot is equipped with the interior amenities and exterior ruggedness to make every Alpharetta commute a joy ride. One of the great benefits of upgrading with a new Honda Pilot is adding extra power to your Dawsonville driveway. The 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity reaches 5,000 pounds when properly equipped.
This model offers strong towing and payload figures to make taking over the Gainesville job site a breeze. If you’d like to learn more about the 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity, read on with Lou Sobh Honda below.
How Much Can a Honda Pilot Tow?
So, how much can a Honda Pilot tow? The Honda Pilot towing capacity varies a bit based on trim level. Check out the 2021 Honda Pilot towing capacity by trim below:
- If you select the Pilot LX, EX, EX-L, Special Edition, or Touring trim levels, you can expect a towing capacity of 3,500 pounds with standard 2WD. If you decide to upgrade, you can enjoy a max towing capacity of 5,000 pounds with the available Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System.
- The Pilot Black Edition offers AWD standard, making the most of the Honda Pilot towing capacity reaching up to 5,000 pounds.
Now that you have an answer to the question, “how much can a Honda Pilot tow?” you may be curious about other specs. Along with formidable Honda Pilot towing capacity numbers across the lineup, you can count on a payload capacity of 1,420 to 1,625 pounds for added confidence.
2021 Honda Pilot Performance Specs
Along with impressive Honda Pilot towing specs, the standard 3.5L V6 engine and 9-speed automatic transmission churn out a robust 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. From behind the wheel of the Honda Pilot, you can work harder for longer. Offering great fuel efficiency and a large 19.5-gallon fuel tank, the Pilot is built for high performance over the long haul.
2021 Honda Pilot Towing and Safety Features
A balanced SUV includes refined amenities, power under the hood, and ample safety specs. There is a plethora of safety and driver-assistance features found throughout the 2021 Honda Pilot lineup. 2021 Honda Pilot safety features include:
- HondaLink: From anywhere you are, you can stay in the loop with your Honda model’s fuel needs, service schedule, and more.
- Eco Assist System: Improve your overall efficiency through the guidance of this system.
- Hill Start Assist: This system detects when you’re on a hill, and applies brake pressure as you move your foot to the gas to prevent rolling back.
- Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD System: With this system equipped, towing becomes easier and more secure on every surface.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines: Make use of this handy camera to grab stellar parking or hitch up a trailer.
Take on Cumming Roads with the Honda Pilot
With the power of the Honda Pilot towing capacity at your fingertips, you can take on any challenge with ease. This well-equipped SUV will help you work hard and look good while doing it. Our financiers are here to help you find the right trim at the right price to suit your needs. See how the 2021 Honda Pilot stacks up against the CR-V. If you have any lingering questions about the prowess of the 2021 Honda Pilot, contact us today!